The graphics of Fallout 4 are pretty impressive and certainly a lot better than the greenish visuals that Fallout 3 had to offer, but they can still get better. Fortunately, this is what the great modders out there believe and we have here one really impressive mod do share, one that brings up the eye candy levels in Fallout 4 by quite a bit. I am talking about the Vogue ENB Realism mod created by GameVogue, described as a “Visual Enhancement Module” that really makes the game look a lot better.
Here’s the official word from its creator: “This ENB and ReShade preset aims to make Fallout 4 more immersive, real looking, and atmospheric. It is designed for gameplay, so FPS hit should be minimal. Nights are slightly darker, textures are crisper, and the overall color palette has been adjusted to be more realistic. This preset is true to the original look and feel and should be suitable for your first playthrough.”
As you will see in the screnshots below, the game will look a lot better. Personally, I really love it!
How to download and install this mod
1. Download Fallout 4 ENB here
2. Download the Vogue ENB Realism mod here
3. Copy all files into your game folder, with VOGUE ENB overwriting the original ENB files.
4. Configure your “enblocal.ini” file to match the amount of d3d memory you have.
5. Use Scroll Lock to toggle ReShade in-game. Use Shift+Enter to open the ENB menu.
Vogue ENB Realism Mod Screenshots
I hope you have a great time in the Commonwealth now thanks to this great mod.