One of the things that I disliked the most in Fallout 4 – and I am sure I’m not alone with this one – was the introduction of the dialogue wheel that is typical to console games and completely atypical for an amazing RPG experience like Bethesda’s post apocalyptic game tries to deliver.
Fortunately, somebody has decided to right the wrongs done by the developers and remove the atrocity which is the dialogue wheel and launched today’s mod: Full Dialogue Interface, a mod you can download here and which brings back full dialogue options instead of the cryptic and pointless ones from the dialogue wheel.
In other words, the Full Dialouge Interface mod for Fallout 4 shows you the possible answers you can give and it shows exactly what you’re going to say. No second guessing, no wondering what else you could’ve said to make things better. This is the real deal!
How to download & install this mod
1. Download the Full Dialogue Mod here.
2. Extract the included folders to your Fallout 4\Data folder in your Steam directory (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data )
3. Open your Fallout4.ini file (found in Documents\My Games\Fallout4) with a text editor like Notepad
4. Find the following line: sResourceDataDirsFinal=
5. Add “, INTERFACE\” (without quotes) to the end of this line, so that it looks like so:
6. Save the .ini file and launch the game.
Thanks goes to Cirosan and shadwar for creating this amazing mod that the entire Fallout 4 community was waiting for!
Screenshots of the Fallout 4 Full Dialogue Interface Mod
What do you think about the new mod? Is this something you’ve been waiting for or you prefer the new dialogue wheel introduced by Bethesda?